After you've placed a Purchase Order and received the Products, you may also receive a bill from the Vendor (if you're set up for terms). These bills can be entered in Cohub and attached to the corresponding Product receipt, and exported as an Accounts Payable document to your preferred accounting software.
To add a bill, go to the appropriate PO, and click the "New Bill" towards the bottom of the Purchase Order page.
On the New Bill screen, simply fill out all the information about the document, and click "Save Bill" at the bottom.
- Document Number: The vendor's reference number for the bill.
- Document Date: The date the document was generated.
- Due Date: The date payment for the bill is due (optional).
- Shipping: The amount due, if any, for shipping.
- Tax: The amount of tax due, if any.
- Goods Total: The total due for the products on the bill.
Once a bill has been added to a PO, it can be attached to a corresponding Receipt (more on those here), for accounting purposes and revenue tracking. On the Purchase Order screen, it is easy to compare the Receipt Value with the Bill total to identify and dispute any billing discrepancies.
There is also a Purchasing Tool called "Non-Billed Receipts" that will alert you to any Receipt of goods that does not have a Bill attached, helping you track your payments and make sure your account does not get marked with a Past Due status with any of your Vendors.
To view this list, visit the Purchasing main page and click on the wrench icon in the top bar.