Retail sales orders are used for orders placed in real time in a physical store. They do not generate a shipment and are marked complete when the Pay button is clicked.
To create a retail sales order, follow these steps:
- To start a new retail sales order, in your dashboard, click Sales, then New Retail Order. Or from any screen in Cohub, click the shopping cart icon in the top menu. Select the correct retail location from the list.
- Add items or select a customer. Adding a customer is not required on a retail sales order, however, adding the customer allows you to browse their order history and add previously ordered products.
3. If applicable, click Add Discount:
- Select the discount type
- Add the dollar or percentage off amount
- Add a description
- Click Add Discount
4. If the customer has a promo code, enter it in the Promo Code area then click the check mark to verify the code. See Promo Codes for more information.
5. Choose one of the following four payment options:
- Credit card: Swipe or manually enter the credit card information or select a saved card from the customer’s account.
- Manual Collection: select this option if you captured payment outside of Cohub. (For example, if you used a credit card terminal that is not integrated with Cohub.) Use the Additional Details section to describe the payment method.
6. Click Pay. All ordered items are automatically removed from inventory.