An admin sales order is an order created by an employee from a phone call, email, or fax.
- To start a new admin sales order, in your dashboard, click Sales, then New Admin Order, or press N, S, O from any page in Cohub.
- Add items or select a customer. Adding the customer first allows you to browse their order history and add previously ordered products.
*Tip: Once a customer has been selected, click Save to save the order as a cart, which can be edited or finished later.
3. If applicable, click Add Discount:
- Select the discount type
- Add the dollar or percentage off amount
- Add a description
- Click Add Discount
4. If the customer has a promo code, enter it in the Promo Code area then click the check mark to verify the code. See Promo Codes for more information.
5. After the customer, items, and discounts have been added to the order, set up shipping using one of the following options:
- Click Add Shipping to select a shipping method
- For customer pickup, in the Shipping Address section, click Change to Pickup
- To calculate extra charges for weekend deliveries, select Saturday Delivery.
- For third-party billing, select Bill Customer Account then enter the customer’s carrier and account number.
6. If there are special instructions or comments, add them to the Comments area. Comments show on the invoice and can be seen by both the customer and the client.
7. If the order is placed using a purchase order, enter the PO#.
8. If the purchase is a gift, select Gift, then enter an optional gift message.
9. When the sales order form is complete, click Place Order.
10. Choose one of the following seven payment options:
- Credit card: Swipe or manually enter the credit card information or select a saved card from the customer’s account.
- Manual Collection: select this option if you captured payment outside of Cohub. (For example, if you used a credit card terminal that is not integrated with Cohub.) Use the Additional Details section to describe the payment method.
- Invoice (if eligible)
- Pay on Pickup (if Pickup is selected as the shipping method)
11. Click Finalize Order. A Shipment is automatically queued to the shipping board of the best location to fill the order, or, to In Review if the order fails the fraud check
After the order is finalized, an optional notes area appears at the bottom of the order. Notes are for internal use only – they do not show on the invoice or in the customer’s account. To add a note, click New Note.