Check that the Genius device has received an IP address.
- On the Genius keypad, press 0 three times to access the Admin screen.
- Use the keypad to insert the password 9416557 and press Enter.
- Confirm that the IP address field is populated.
If no IP address is populated, follow these steps for configuring a static IP address.
- Make sure you have your IP address, subnet mask, Gateway and DNS1 from your network administrator for the Genius device to connect to your router/switch.
- On the keypad, hold down 1, 5 and 9 buttons together for two seconds, and then release.
- Use the keypad to insert the password 166832 and press Enter.
- On the tabs at the top of the screen, touch Administration and then Communication.
- From the tabs at the top of the Communications screen, touch Network and then Ethernet.
- From the Ethernet screen, touch the edit symbol next to Mode.
- Select staticIP and touch OK.
- Touch the Pencil symbol next to IP Address and use the keypad to enter the IP address assigned to the Genius CED and then touch OK
- Configure your subnet mask, Gateway and DNS settings.
- Touch Apply
For additional information please review the Genius Setup Guide: https://www.cayan.com/Site/Media/Cayan/PDFs/GENIUS_Setup_Guide_SINGLE.pdf